Monday, October 16, 2006

No way!!!

My goodness! Has our country’s politics gone mad? Would you like a model and a descendant of a Marcos to be the Mayor of Manila? Take note…he’s just right my age of 23! Yes…I’m talking to Borgy Manotoc, the son of Imee Marcos and the grandson of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos.

I am 23 and I am not even qualified for such post of a mayor but Borgy? Please!!! I bet he doesn’t have the balls to run Manila without, of course, the domineering of the Marcoses! I’m getting a picture of Manila with Borgy as the Mayor…it’ going to be one hell of hells!

“The lawmaker expressed confidence that Borgy could easily win Manila's primary voting bloc, which are mostly composed of young voters.” --- err…Ms. Marcos, have you forgotten the old and middle-aged? And how many young people know your son very well?

Besides the former First Lady being the former governor of Metro Manila still has strong influence and charisma among the people in depressed areas in Manila, she said. “With Borgy, it's like having Imelda Marcos run as mayor of Manila,” the lawmaker said. --- I knew it!!! Borgy as a puppet of you and you mother’s evil scheme to rebuild your disgraced images!!!

Dear Filipinos…don’t let this “boy wonder” be the next mayor. It will be nothing more but a big joke. Be wise in choosing the next leaders of our country. Have mercy! Think about the next generations. Please! Borgy for Mayor of Manila...NO FREAKING WAY!

(Blogger's Note: read Congresswoman Marcos’ son to seek Manila mayoralty post at www.inq7.net)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home